What is this program about?This is a behavior program. It’s designed for you who are working in a customer-facing role (frontline). You will learn behavioral skills that allow you to take control of customers with confidence and enthusiasm. You will be empowered to move beyond your comfort zone in order to attain breakthrough goals. The program offers clear practical solutions that provide certainty and consistency by sharing behavior techniques that are practical and can be measured.
How will the program be delivered?Micro-learning for an 8-weeks period of time.
Program length:3 months.
When does this program start?The kick-off of the Level Two program will commence on the 1st of July, 2022. If you haven’t completed the Level One program, you must do so before the 1st of July, 2022. Below please find the full program schedule:
- 26 Apr – 1 May: Participants’ registration
- 2 – 31 May: Participants’ familiarisation and Level One completion (6 modules)
- 1 June: Level Two kick-off
- 1 – 7 June: Level Two – Module 1: Setting expectations
- 8 – 14 June: Level Two – Module 2: High Performance
- 15 – 21 June: Level Two – Module 3: Above all a Team
- 22 – 28 June: Level Two – Module 4: Final Destination
- July: Closing ceremony (the exact date & timing to be confirmed)
What should I prepare?
- This program is designed to work on an internet-connected desktop or laptop computer running the latest version of the Chrome or Firefox web browser.
- Although the modules can be accessed with a mobile phone, we encourage you to use a laptop or desktop computer for a better and smoother learning experience.
- In addition to written text, we are using a lot of videos as one of our methods. Using earphones makes it easier to focus and cut out distractions. We recommend you use earphones for a better experience.
- Each module will be released every week (on Wednesday) at 11 AM BKK Time (GMT +7), which allows you to have a full 7-days to complete it. Announcements will be sent to your email automatically when the modules become available.
- Each module consists of 1-2 hours of materials per week, plus some additional time to engage with peers in required group exercises and discussions of the content. We, therefore, recommend budgeting 1-3 hours per week for the entire course of the program and scheduling specific times to complete the lessons efficiently.
How to access the program?
- You need to register/sign up
- Once you successfully created an account, you can log in using the correct username/email address and password
- Ensure that you are enrolled in the module to start
- Access to previous modules is available to you until the end of the program
How to maximize the benefits of this online program?
- Go into this with a positive mindset
- Use the flexibility of online engagement to learn at times that suit your personal routine, with fewer distractions
- Remember that behavior affects your entire life. The more you work on improving it, the better chance you’ll have of succeeding in all aspects.
Will I be certified?When you complete the entire program and meet all the weekly deadlines, yes, you will be certified.
What if I can’t complete the module in the required timeline?
- If, for any emergency reasons, you are unable to complete the module within the required timeframe, please inform your manager and our team here, at least 3 days prior to the deadline.
- The reason for the excused absence and the length of time required to be away must be made clear in your message.
- Our team will then provide you with instructions on how to continue your lessons on your return.
- By informing us, you are securing your spot to be certified.
- Missing the deadline 3 times with no information beforehand will result in no certification provided. However, you can still enroll and complete the rest of the lessons.
- Please be informed that the maximum period allowed for any excused absence is two weeks (10 working days).
What if I need any support?
- If you need technical support, we provide a Help Centre which consists of most technical guides.
- You are also able to reach out to us by submitting a ticket here.
- Our Support Team is available from Monday to Friday from 08.00 AM to 18.00 PM, and 10.00 AM to 15.00 PM on Saturday. We will respond to your message within 24 hours maximum. Note: times stated are based on Bangkok Timezone (GMT +7)